Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday Music Break, Teenage Dirtbag

After I posted the wonderful feel good Bare Naked Ladies song last week I got quite a reaction.

From my almost teenage daughter, that is.  

I believe the words she used were "That is the dumbest and worst song I have ever heard."  

The more I thought about that response the more it made me giggle......

She was talking about the music I loved....when I was her age!

So I decided from now on to post a music video each Wednesday of music from "way back then" that I really like(d).  Because, if you are reading this, that probably means you are also "old" like me and you like(d) it too.

Also, it's just another way that I can have documented proof of how embarrassing I am to my sweetheart.

And it's Wednesday.  

Everybody deserves a little break and some fun happy music on Wednesdays.
(I'll also take requests.)

I picked this first Mama's Music break out just for you Rhiannon.  

As things are about to get strange and weird and different and new, try and remember that you don't always have to be the cool kid.  

Some of the most genuine, successful and pure of heart people I know, I met while we were just a bunch of teenage dirtbags.




Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag by Max-Power


 Happy Hump Day!

2 comments :

  1. OMG, yes! LOL, I have a feeling I am going to love these posts! And now, I just play Teenage Dirtbag on repeat all day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this song... I don't know how your kiddos survive with such a cool Mom with excellent music taste!

    ReplyDelete