Thursday, January 10, 2013

If I Had A Bajillion Dollars

If I had a Bajillion dollars, do you know what I would do?  I would have my personal shopper go out and buy my family and myself a new outfit to wear every single day.

But don't worry.  

I would have her/him go to a thrift store to buy said outfits.

And once I were done I would have them cleaned.  

(By someone other then me).

I would then have them taken to a homeless/womens shelter.


Because even as a bajillionaire I would still continue being green.



Also, if I had a bajillion dollars...........

 I would buy you a monkey 

(Haven't you always wanted a monkey?)



And since it's now in your head........






Since I am not presently a bajillionaire, I will now get back to this.......

(Sigh)


And I will also hum that song all day long.  Right along with you!

You're Welcome!

No comments :

Post a Comment