I have been in my kitchen for the past two weeks (since the anti-gluten dairy-free diagnosis.)
I think I have finally found a recipe that everyone in the family loved.
- 2 tsp oil (I used grapeseed)
- 1 tsp sesame seed oil
- 2 onions diced
- 3 green bell peppers diced
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 2 T chopped fresh ginger or 3 tsp ground ginger (I used ground)
- 2 lbs sirloin steak cut in strips
- 2-3 T gluten free soy sauce (I swear it tastes the same)
- 1 T cornstarch mixed in 1 T cold water
- Heat oil in our wok or pan (M heat)
- When oil is hot add in your onion, green pepper, ginger and garlic.
- Stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
- Take vegetables out of wok and set aside.
- Add meat to wok. Stir fry til the meat is cooked well enough for your liking.
- Add vegetables back. Add soy sauce. Cook together another 2-3 minutes.
- Shut off heat and add cornstarch mix. Mix well. Bring mixture back to a boil and simmer for another 1-2 minutes, until the liquid starts to thicken up.
Serve over rice.
Thinking of you today, Ms. Julie Lyn.
This one is for you.
Squeeze – Up The Junction by VEVO