Thursday, May 17, 2012

To All The Mothers

This post is a little late, but that is all part of my charm.

Happy Mothers Day!!!!

Mister done good.  Real good.


I am lucky enough to be called a mother because of these three rugrats right here......
















































I have been a mother going on 12 years.  I have to be honest, it feels like I have always been a mother and there was never a time in my existence where I wasn't one.  I know you can probably say some psychological bull about why that is, had 'em to young, didn't fully live out my childhood, blah, blah, blah, etc. etc. etc. 

I will say that it's a strange feeling for me to look back and not even once be able to think of a time where I was completely care free and not thinking about my children's well being.  Even more so, now that all my friends are at the child rearing stage in their lives and are having little ones of their own I am amazed at all the things that concern them with their children. I never even thought twice about most things they ask my opinion on.  I always knew I raised my children a little more lax then most but until I saw and heard my peers questions and concerns with their own children did I start to realize it is quite amazing my children, especially my oldest, have even survived at all! 

Regardless of how terrible or good I am at it, I am so thankful I get to be a mother to my children.  


They keep me grounded.  
They keep me  crazy.  
They keep me laughing.  
They expand my imagination.
They keep me dreaming.  
They fill my life with love.  


Here are a few shots of how we spent the day celebrating our life together.......

How can anything be bad with a view like this?

Best picnic mates a Gal could ask for!

There were lots of dandelion bracelets, rings and necklaces made for me that day and what woman can say no to such precious jewelry?  

Not this one!!  Happy Thursday to You!

No comments :

Post a Comment