Thursday, May 24, 2012

Favorite Places

I asked my family this question the other day.  For me it is easy.  My absolute favorite place to be is near the water.  Any water really, with the exception of the Mississippi river.  I always found that to be gross.  I guess any water that is relatively clear is my favorite place.

The Misters reply was easy.  His favorite place is called "Heaven".  (White Sox Stadium with a polish hot dog topped with grilled onions in hand.)

Rhiannon said playing soccer after school.  I don't think she really understood the question.

Clara's, hands down is Grandmas house.  She loves going to both Gma Melanie and Verna's and every time we get in the car she asks, "Nana's?  Mama we go to Nana's?"  However coming in at a close second would have to be the dog park.


Its easy to see why, since every single dog there is in LOVE with Clara as well!

Where is your favorite place to be??

No comments :

Post a Comment