Friday, May 25, 2012

Graduation

First and foremost I have to say CONGRATULATIONS to my second to last baby sister Michaela!  

She will be walking across that stage tonight to receive her high school diploma.  I am so proud of you and SO SORRY we can't make it.

You are still and forever will be my Favorite! Sister! Ever! 

Although you will always look like this in my mind......






Instead of this..........



Now....This is your big sister talking.  Don't be a moron at all the stupid CC graduation parties.  

BE SAFE AND BE RESPONSIBLE.  

I love you! 

As for everyone else, I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Memorial day weekend as well.  Here in my house we will be gearing up for our big move as well as something else..............

A very very young Rhiannon and Crystal.


Happy Friday!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment