Wednesday, July 31, 2013

They/Superhero City

My days are officially filled with packing up a house and all the worries that come with buying your first home.  

After all is said and done, and whatever may happen when all of this is all behind us, I am going to pour my Mister and I the stiffest drink possible.  I'm thinking a Gin, party of two, will be in order.

(Some shots of us at our friend's boy's birthday party from this weekend.  It was superhero themed.  And awesome.)


 Scaring the Mister into thinking I want another one of these.

NOT!


Clara and her superhero, girl-power friend.


Taunting Clara, telling her we are taking the baby home.
She totally didn't buy it.



Thanks for once again outdoing yourself and throwing a fabulous bash, Breiers!



Happy Humpday!


No comments :

Post a Comment