Monday, July 8, 2013

Butterflies, 4th of July and Bieber Bieber FEVER!

I hope you all had a great long weekend!
After being gone for a week and the Mister being sick for another whole week, Clara and I were happy to finally spend some uninterrupted time with our #1 guy.



We spent our time:  Holding super creepy animals.....


Looking for.......


And being attacked by (killer) butterflies!


Studying the different types of (killer) butterflies....
(She seriously sat there for over 30 minutes....)

And watching fireworks on the sand with Mr. & Mrs. K.



Now on to important matters.

I do not have the Bieber Fever.

My 13 year old does, as does her step sister.

Tomorrow, I will take those two crazies to see him.

(SQUEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLLL!)


Happy Monday!



No comments :

Post a Comment