Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tweet! Tweet!



I enjoy surrounding myself with ridiculous crap.  For example, I have twigs with the cutest fake little birdies ever hanging out in one of my bathrooms.  The Mister doesn't understand this deep love of my ridiculous crap, however he deals with it very well.  At the very end of our recent move he was in charge of bringing all the odds and ends to the new house while I was cleaning up the old house.

So when he walked into the back yard and saw this little devil laying on the ground he grumbled to himself about all my stupid sh&%.

(grumble grumble grumble)  

He then reached down and quickly picked it up only to find its body to be soft and squishy.

Before you judge there is something you must understand about the outside world and my Mister.  They don't really get along.  Beautiful flowers and trees make him sneeze,  Bee's can easily kill him and all things cute and cuddly make it impossible for him to breathe.

As soon as he realized this wasn't one of my cute little birdies and it was instead a recently deceased and possibly diseased bird, he screamed like a little girl, threw it down and quickly went inside to wash his hands all the while continuing his grumbling.

(Grumble grumble grumble)  

He then came as quickly as he could to the old house to tell me about how ridiculous I am and how much he obviously loves me and how I should appreciate his efforts he thought he was making  to save my crap.

Thank you baby, I love you too!  Almost three weeks later I'm still giggling over the thought of you trying to '"save" my bird!

No comments :

Post a Comment