Monday, May 16, 2011

The Luckiest





I  AM  LUCKY.


Last night I was so sick.  I couldn't stop sneezing and could barely keep my eyes open.  I was told to go to bed halfway throughout dinner.  I told the family to just leave the dishes where they were and I'd get them in the morning and gratefully crawled into my nice soft bed.

This morning I came down to a spotless kitchen and dining room.  I woke the Mr. up to thank him and he informed me he had no part in that.  Rhiannon worked for over an hour and a half on that kitchen to make it look just like I would. 


She selflessly scoured the kitchen to make me happy instead of relaxing for herself.  This was done after she spent the entire day taking care of and playing with her little sister.  Do you know how awesome it is to watch a ten year old play hide and seek with her one year old sister?  I am incredibly blessed for the family I have.  


Thank you, Rhiannon, for being so wonderful.  You are not only funny, smart and beautiful, you have a kind heart.  That alone will take you far in this big bad world we live in.  


I love you.



No comments :

Post a Comment