I couldn't find a single recipe SO I bit the bullet and really hoped I wouldn't screw up dinner in the process.
It was a delicious success.
Crystal's Green Curry with Rice Milk and Coconut Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Rice Milk
- 1/2 tsp ground Ginger
- 2 T green curry paste (I use the world foods brand. It's sold at Jewel and is gluten free/dairy free.)
- Vegetables of choice (I use two bags of frozen stir fry vegetables.) *of course if you like meat, add some of that too. Just precook it before adding it in.
- Quinoa, rice, noodles or whatever you like to eat your curry on.
- Take about 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and put in a small sauce pan over M heat. When it's melted, add two tablespoons (or more!) of your green curry paste. mix together and add around 2 cups of your rice milk. Take off heat and set aside.
- Saute your vegetables in a little bit of coconut oil and ginger,
- Make your filler. (We used quinoa.)
- Add your curry mix to the vegetables and let simmer for 5-10 minutes.
This is literally the best curry I have ever made. The Mister and I finished it all in one sitting. I even didn't hate quinoa with it!
Don't forget to add some Sriracha for that extra kick!