Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lovers Paradise



We had a fabulous weekend.  In fact, it was so good I had to spend ALL DAY yesterday cleaning up after our fun.

Would you like to know what oyster eating, rock skipping and a vat of moonshine all have in common?  You will find out tomorrow!

Today I am looking into where we should spend our honeymoon and I have a question for anyone who has ever traveled.

Where did you/would you want to travel for a honeymoon/romantic getaway/kick ass vacation for two?  

We aren't even sure where we would like to go yet.  (We have already been to Hawaii so I think that one is out.)  Trying to find advice on the internet is like throwing a dart at the map.  Any and every opinion is welcomed and appreciated!!!!  If you feel more comfortable sending your response via email you can do that here  



I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

No comments :

Post a Comment