Monday, May 12, 2014

Spring Has Arrived

Happy belated Mother's Day!

Clara's garden plot.  The mushroom top of her birdbath broke and she refuses to let us replace it.
I'm always spoiled on Mother's day.  I'm not allowed to do any of the cleaning, which is nice, but in reality it just means the next day I wake up to this.....


Can you relate?  

This year The Mister and the girls gave me a few new wind-chimes to hang on my hammock trees.  I've wanted to have a bottle/wind-chime tree for years now. I'm glad it's becoming a reality! 

I strongly believe that swaying in a hammock while listening to the soft tinkling of the wooden and brass chimes while looking up at pretty hanging colored bottles is something you should do at least once in your life.  


Since the weather has finally decided to become agreeable, The Mister and I have been stupid busy trying to keep up with the park, I mean the yard, we are now responsible for.  Trust me when I say it is a full time job. 

However, I am not complaining because spring is my absolute favorite time each year.  Here are a few reasons why......

Lilac bushes in full bloom...


Our ornamental weeping willow looking like it grew a big ol head of funky looking hair....


Window boxes filled with flowers......


And entire days spent outdoors.



Happy Monday!


No comments :

Post a Comment