Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Melt Your Heart

The Good

Clara bought her very first art pieces on Saturday.  They are done by the very talented Melvin Mcgee




You should always always always support local artists.  More likely then not they pour their heat and soul into each and every piece they make.

The Bad

Clara got in a fight at school yesterday.  Apparently it was over who was going to play with a toy first.  When we asked her about it she said 

"I pulled a knife on her."  

(That is three year old for, "She had the play knife and I tried to pull it away from her.")

The Ugly

While being reprimanded for said fight, Clara hit her teacher.  

Awesome.

At the very least, she feels ashamed about this.
I'm mortified.

As for Rhiannon, I haven't seen someone with such a stacked social schedule.  I think it's fair to say she has comfortably settled into her suburgatory skin.

As for me, I'm still unpacking.




Happy Humpday!

No comments :

Post a Comment