Monday, September 16, 2013

Italian Deli

When today started, it was definitely a quintessential Monday.

I rode my bike to Clara's school, dropped her off and then went to get the car towed.

Then I realized I forgot my keys.  
(face palm)

So I rode my bike all the way back to my house, played with Buehrle dog, (who looked so sad to be left alone,) grabbed my keys and biked my way back to the car.  On the way back the clouds lifted and the sun came out to play.  
It brightened my spirits.




While waiting for the tow truck I bought the nice man who helped us yesterday some cookies, chocolate covered pretzels (I sure hope he's not dieting or diabetic or something) and then found the most awesome Italian Deli EVER! Its called Rubino's  and I want to eat one of everything in there.  

Oh, and their homemade sausage is gluten free.  
That makes life so much more amazing for us!   

(It made me really miss my friend Mrs. Ritter.  We could do some serious damage with all the delicious things that are in this deli.)

I'm going to spend the rest of the day making delicious smells in my kitchen.  

Take that, Monday!

  

No comments :

Post a Comment