Friday, May 31, 2013

SWEEP!

Reasons why today is totally awesome

  • The Mister and I were able to get all of our grocery shopping done BEFORE the crazy thunderstorms hit AND before Clara had any type of meltdown!
  • Buehrle and I were able to squeeze in a 3 mile run before the storms hit as well!
  • On of my favorite bloggers "liked" one of my pictures on facebook!  

(I might of acted like a school girl with a crush after I saw this.  The Mister might of also made a ton of jokes at my expense.  It was worth it.)

  • I found out that costco sells beets that are precooked and just beets!  No preservatives or chemicals! 





1 comment :

  1. MMM, Love beets!!!! My friend just taught me how to make a vegetarian beet soup...I'll email the recipe as soon as I write it up (I took notes...Sean doodled)! xo

    ReplyDelete