Monday, February 4, 2013

Clara's 3d Birthday


I think Clara probably had the best third birthday any little girl could ask for.  

It all started at 5:30 in the morning when she decided to creep into our room with one of the balloons the "birthday faerie" left her.....And it was nonstop from there on!  Here is a little photo recap.





While the Birthday Girl was eating her breakfast cake I asked her the birthday questions.



Some of my favorite answers this year.......

Q. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  
A. Supper.  The kind you (as in me) make.

Q.  What is your favorite animal?
A.  Dragons.  (*bearded)

Q.  What is your favorite Holiday?
A.  I don't care, Mama.

We weren't going to do presents this year (since the kid has way to many toys anyway) BUT the after Christmas clearance sales got the best of me and I caved. 


 She has already taken over 100 pictures with her new camera.  

Over half of them are of Buehrle.


It snowed the entire night before her birthday and The Mister had told Clara the snowfall was her other present.  After she tired of playing with her tent and camera she sweetly came up to us asked if she could 

"go play with her other present?  The snow?"

How could we say no?  So off to sledding it was!

 We went down together a few times.  

Then Clara decided she was big enough to go by herself.  She LOVED it!

After a quick nap it was party time!!!  

This year I decided to have her party at a play cafe.  

I don't know why I haven't done this every year!  
(I didn't have to cook or clean a single thing.) 


The kids had a great time playing with all the toys and houses.  

(A real piano!  And the cutest fire chief you ever saw!)





Of course the day ended with Clara playing the "hiding" game with her best friend in the whole world......



Happy Monday!

2 comments :

  1. Omg, I love it!! Especially that she got snow for her birthday! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) On her first birthday is when we had the massive blizzard!

    ReplyDelete