Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. K.

This was supposed to run two days ago, but an emergency trip to the ER + a sick kid has put this post on hold. 

Remember that girl I talked about in the post below?  The one who went crazy and ran a half marathon a while back?  Well she got married this weekend.  She was hands down the most beautiful bride I have ever seen.  It was the most beautiful day you could ever ask for.  I can not wait to see all the amazing pictures that were captured that day!

I can't believe I didn't get a single picture of her and her handsome husband together, but I will share the pics I did manage to snap in between all the fun.


The Mister and I in a very windy trolley.


Mr. and Mrs B!


Mr. and Mrs M!

Mr. and Mrs S!

Mr. and Mrs J!

The soon to be Mr. and Mrs K!

Mr. and Mrs. B!

Mrs. J and Mr. N!

And here are the only two pictures I got of the beautiful bride.

  Seriously?  What kind of friend am I?

The beautiful bride and her equally as beautiful mother on the way to the chapel. 

The Mrs.  

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs K!!!!!!

I also have to give a huge shout out to my baby sister who came and watched my babies for me!



Thanks "Aunt Ewl"!!!
!


No comments :

Post a Comment