Saturday, June 16, 2012

Beginnings and Ends.


Yesterday was a day full of beginnings and endings.  It was Rhiannon's last day of school.  Summer officially begun for her, however tomorrow I take her down to her dads where she will stay all summer.  It's always strange when she is out of the house for such long periods of time.  We will miss her greatly but know she will enjoy spending time with her other family down south.......Here are a few ways we spent the past two days.....


Rhiannon decided to join the smurfs.....


And gave her baby sister pink streaks to match....

After spending today at a water park we found out they are not washing out of the wee ones hair, either.

Oops.




Be safe this summer Rhiannon!  We love you very much!!!!


I also had to say goodbye to one of my greatest friends this week.  Although there will now be 1,777 miles separating us always know that you are loved.  You are already missed dearly and  if you ever need me for anything at all I am one quick phone call away.

I love you Mrs. Ritter and I know you will do great things out west!



And with that I am signing off from the world for the next week for a little much needed country relaxation.

No comments :

Post a Comment