Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Photobombed

I was going to write about our fantastic getting into the holiday season weekend we just had.  However I have come across a great discovery that I think needs to be posted before I get to that.

As some of you may know my camera was stolen in our recent burglary.  My eldest, Rhiannon, has always said she wants to be a photographer when she is grown.  While going on our awesome holiday adventure this weekend she brought her camera along.

Today as I sat down to borrow a few of the shots she took I realized the pictures on her sim card started exactly one year ago!  So here it is..........(There are a lot, this might take a few posts.....)

Life through Rhiannon's Eyes............ 



















Little wine, sage and pumpkins...

 Our forever growing cacti collection........







Random Family xmas...






 Party Food
Blizzard day!!!!!


Clara's birthday party madness...





Awesome cold day at the lake.....
 Droplets.....



A little flame action..... 


A little shadow play.....



Chandelier fun.....

I actually walked in on this one and freaked out.  She now knows it is not safe to put your baby sister in a pedestal sink.  Especially when your baby sister is a chunky monkey.

And lets end today's photobomb with a few pictures of spring...




Sad it ended so soon?  Don't worry, there are 800 more pictures.  I will chose a few more of my favorites for tomorrow.....

No comments :

Post a Comment