Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wildflowers

Last year while we were in San Francisco I went to the almighty Zoltar and had my fortune read.

It was probably the most accurate fortune of my life.

"A wise old owl sat on a oak
The more he sat the less he spoke
the less he spoke, the more he heard
Why can't you be like that wise old bird?"

"Yes my friend your greatest fault is that you talk to much.  Learn to keep a secret.  However your other golden qualities make up for your talkativeness.  Your anxiety to help others, and your consideration of other peoples wishes has earned you many friends."

Although I don't have a problem keeping secrets, I do talk to much.  I need to start biting my tongue, I think.  That is what I am going to work on this year.  

Not telling people exactly what I think or feel, and perhaps stop trying to help others and help myself for a change.

We'll see how this goes.



This is the song my dad and I danced to at my wedding.  
I know its about Tom Petty's ex-wife, but I take a completely different meaning from this.

Happy Humpday
(And thank god snowmageddon 2014 is OVER!) 

No comments :

Post a Comment