Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Soooo Busy!

I've been so busy lately.  Clara is not only becoming more demanding she is cutting her molars!  Poor baby!  I've actually been so busy I didn't even notice.  I can't even begin to tell you how incredibly guilty I feel about that!  What kind of mother doesn't notice something as huge as that?  Rhiannon is also wrapping up 5th grade and getting ready to start a new school.  Such huge changes are about to come into our lives and it feels like I am missing everything because it is going by so fast!  I'm going to try and pay more attention to my family and whats going on in their life instead of being so self absorbed in mine.

That being said, Aunt Codi came and visited these past couple of days and that couldn't of come at a better time.  I absolutely love my life.  I love my Mister and I love my children dearly but I desperately needed to get out and just be me for a while.  Codi coming made possible.  Now that I have that out of my system I feel as though I can focus on being a better partner and mother.

I recently found a website that I adore.  My hair is the longest its been since I was 19 and I can now do fun things with it, like braid it. I found this tutorial the other day and Codi made it happen, although we didn't take any good pictures (once again, super busy!)  However if you know how to braid or have someone who does, do it!  It will instantly make you feel glamorous!

No comments :

Post a Comment