Monday, June 13, 2011

Hard Desicions

Have you ever been in a situation where you instantly feel like you have made the absolute wrong decision?

This has happened to me today and it involves my oldest and her education.  I am physically exhausted and an emotional wreck with the worry that I completely messed up.  I have two days to deliberate over every option, pro's and cons with the Mister.  I really hope we make the right choice.  I do not want to be responsible for messing up my babies lives, especially something as important as their education.

Everyone always tells you that growing up is hard when you are younger.  For some reason I was under the impression that once I got older all of this would get easier.  WRONG.

To all my friends out there who are new parents always remember to  Enjoy all of the times like these. 


No comments :

Post a Comment