Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bedazzled

This is how about 2/3 of our meals end here in my house.  We call it sleep-eating.  




But the sleep-eating is not what is so amazing about this photo.  Look closely on her hands and you will see she has bedazzled herself.  These awesome little stickers used to be in a manicure set Rhiannon had when she was about 5.  (I promise I'm not a hoarder.)  Clara has found these and they are her new favorite thing--EVER!  


Every morning I bring her into my bedroom and she runs over to her little "stash".  She will then whimper until I take the stickers off for her so she can put them wherever her little heart desires.  This obsession has become so intense that when she woke up from her nap yesterday the first thing she did was check to make sure her little bedazzles were still on.

Cutest.  Thing.  Ever.

Today the girls and I went to the Blues Fest downtown.  It was so much fun!  Rhiannon spent most of the time chasing Clara back and forth and back again.....






Then we went to sit on the lawn to enjoy some good ol' blues music.





We finished our sunday funday with a trip to the fountain downtown.



Although we had a wonderful day it ended on quite a sad note.  Rhiannon dropped my camera while getting off the bus this afternoon and now it does not work.  The lens seems to be sticking and it wont take a picture.  I have a feeling this is going to make my blog a bit boring for a while.

No comments :

Post a Comment