Sunday, March 31, 2013

Paper


When I met you I was instantly drawn to you and had no idea why.  At first, it was really annoying that you were always on my mind because I KNEW you were not "the boy" I was supposed to love, so thinking about you all the time was quite the nuisance.  Once I finally got over my own ridiculousness, I started seeing you for who you really are.

You are the kindest man I have ever met.  You are the only person I have ever met that genuinely cares for every human being that you meet.  Your love and patience for our girls melts my heart every day and the way you whole heartedly accepted me is something I will never forget.  

Because of you I strive to be a better person every single day.

There are few things in this life I can give to you but I can promise you this:

I can promise you that I will always take the cheese and ice cream from your hand.

I can promise you I will always be grouchy until I have had my first cup of coffee.

I promise to always understand that if the Bears are playing--You are not listening.

I promise we will never ever have the cleanest house on the block.

But most importantly, I can promise you that I will always be your life partner, and I will love you with my whole heart for the rest of our lives.  

 Happy Anniversary, to my one true love!


No comments :

Post a Comment