Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ghosts n' stuff


I forgot today was Wednesday.

I was to busy doing things like getting my car stuck in a giant snow drift in my driveway, and then breaking my shovel while trying to get it unstuck therefore making my four year old miss school and cry.

Then I spent three hours shoveling the rest of my driveway, as clean as I could get it because I found our stupid snow blower didn't have any gas.  

Now I am almost thawed and would love to take the worlds hottest shower, but instead have to go to get an x-ray to make sure my arm isn't broken from the spill I took on some black ice.

Remember how I said winter doesn't bother me?

Yeah, well winter can officially suck it
For real. 


deadmau5 feat. Rob Swire "Ghosts N Stuff" by ultrarecords


Happy freaking humpday

No comments :

Post a Comment