Friday, July 13, 2012

Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream

There are two things that have been very consistent with our summer.

1.  No matter how many times a day I wash Clara's face dirt streaks will find their way back within 5 minutes.
2.  Everyday Clara will ask for cake.



Since the kid obviously has inherited my love for cake I feel it is necessary for me to continue on for my search of the absolute best dairy free "ice cream".

Strawberry Dairy & Sugar free "Ice Cream" 


  •  Frozen Bananas 
  • Strawberries
  • Splash of Almond Milk
*I used 1 1/2 bananas and 3 large strawberries which made about 2-3 cups of "ice cream"

  1. Put frozen bananas and splash of milk into your food processor.  Blend for about 3 minutes until they become very creamy  and airy.  
  2. Add strawberries and blend one more minute.
That's it!


Even the Mister, who absolutely despises bananas gobbled this up!  It ended up tasting like a really thick frozen custard that is ridiculously healthy for you.


Happy Friday!


No comments :

Post a Comment