Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Way Over Yonder In The Minor Key

Sometimes I feel like my husband doesn't "get" me at all.

Like, the other day, when I asked him to go to the store to pick up some bread and he returns with this....


Now, I am going to assume you  are an adult that is capable of making your own choices so I am not going to judge you if you enjoy eating white bread.  

However, The Mister should know better.  
(It's only been 7 years now!)  

Never in my whole life have I bought white bread.  Not even when I was starving to death and could barely afford food did I buy the white bread! It's so bad for you and it tastes so gross.  

As someone who used to make homemade bread with me every week, he, of all people, should know better.

My little sister, who is staying with us for the summer, was also confused by his purchase.  We concluded that he must have fallen a victim to marketing......it is called "Mother's" after all.

In other "you're an awesome parent" news, I did this to my baby. 


I swear I had good intentions.  I was JUST TALKING about how you should always spend money on haircuts, because, obviously.  

But she wanted her bangs trimmed.  So I was just going to trim them a little and at the very last second she jerked her head.  When I asked her why she did it she said it was because she was afraid I was going to "cut her face off."  

Fair enough.

If I thought someone was going to cut my face off I would probably jerk my head too.  

She thinks the end result is FABULOUS!  
Thank god she's little.





Happy Wednesday!


No comments :

Post a Comment